Due to the continued threat and spread of COVID-19 globally, Aerostrat established company guidelines so we continue to provide a safe environment for our employees and continuity for our customers. At this time, we are confident that COVID-19 will not impact our services or customer support. We appreciate your trust in us as your software provider and commit to limit any impact during these times.
Aerostrat implemented multiple policies to ensure business continuity for our customers and our employee’s safety. We will continue to update this list as needed. Please check back regularly.
- Aerostrat canceled all non-urgent business travel through April 30th. This includes travel related to sales, evaluations, and conferences. Only urgent business travel will be allowed at this time.
- We strongly recommend our team avoid all non-urgent personal travel through April 30th.
- Aerostrat continues to be a fully remote company and instructs all employees to refrain from working outside of their homes.
- We regularly meet as a team to discuss health tips and will keep all employees updated on any changes recommended by the CDC or the WHO.
- Interviews through May 31 will occur via video conference and/or phone.
- Counseling options are available to employees to assist with any stress and anxiety.
- We will ensure we are available to both prospective and signed customers to assist them with any urgent planning asks (email firstname.lastname@example.org).
Aerostrat continues to be available to you 24/7. We understand that this is a difficult time for everyone and we are deeply committed to working with our customers as partners regardless of the environment.
If you have any questions or concerns, please reach out to me directly at email@example.com.
Elliot Margul, CEO