June 1, 2020
Starting 6/1, Aerostrat will abide by the following guidelines to ensure continuity for customers and the protection of its employees. These guidelines are in place until the end of 2020.
- Aerostrat will resume travel for non-sales business.
- When around customers Aerostrat will wear masks, have hand sanitizer readily available, and frequently wash hands to protect themselves and the customer.
- Aerostrat will be limiting business travel so that no more than 2 unique employees travel every rolling 30 days.
- Conferences through the remainder of the year will be postponed when possible
- When attending conferences, employees will wear masks, have hand sanitizer readily available, and frequently wash hands to protect themselves and the attendees.
- Before traveling, Aerostrat will review recommended travel guidelines with employees such as avoiding public transit, mask usage, and avoiding large groups.
- Aerostrat still recommends team members avoid personal travel through the remainder of the year. If traveling, Aerostrat requests team members to abide by the same guidelines as for business travel.
- Aerostrat continues to be a fully remote company and requests employees to refrain from working outside of their homes unless they wear the appropriate PPE and abide by social distancing recommendations.
- Interviews with new employees will take place via video conference and/or phone
- We will continue to be available to both prospective and signed customers to assist them with any planning asks (email email@example.com).
March 17, 2020
Due to the continued threat and spread of COVID-19 globally, Aerostrat established company guidelines so we continue to provide a safe environment for our employees and continuity for our customers. At this time, we are confident that COVID-19 will not impact our services or customer support. We appreciate your trust in us as your software provider and commit to limit any impact during these times.
Aerostrat implemented multiple policies to ensure business continuity for our customers and our employee’s safety. We will continue to update this list as needed. Please check back regularly.
- Aerostrat canceled all non-urgent business travel through April 30th. This includes travel related to sales, evaluations, and conferences. Only urgent business travel will be allowed at this time.
- We strongly recommend our team avoid all non-urgent personal travel through April 30th.
- Aerostrat continues to be a fully remote company and instructs all employees to refrain from working outside of their homes.
- We regularly meet as a team to discuss health tips and will keep all employees updated on any changes recommended by the CDC or the WHO.
- Interviews through May 31 will occur via video conference and/or phone.
- Counseling options are available to employees to assist with any stress and anxiety.
- We will ensure we are available to both prospective and signed customers to assist them with any urgent planning asks (email firstname.lastname@example.org).
Aerostrat continues to be available to you 24/7. We understand that this is a difficult time for everyone and we are deeply committed to working with our customers as partners regardless of the environment.
If you have any questions or concerns, please reach out to me directly at email@example.com.
Elliot Margul, CEO